Thursday, July 28, 2011

The Blizzard Nazis Strike Again...


     Bubba  - "Creepy or what?"
     Monique - "Her smile says 'enjoy', but her eyes say 'join us."

 
     "Clack-clack, clack-clack".
     All I could hear was the banging together of the blizzard cups, pounding together like the sound of a nail being slammed into a crucifix.  "Clack-clack, clack-clack".
     Then the maniacal laughter.  Soft at first, then turning to a low roar; drowning out the murderous drone of blizzard cups. 
     Her eyes screamed "feed me", her smile said "now!".  At that moment, I realized she had become bitten and infected by a peanut buster parfait.
     As she swiped at me, I unsheathed my dilly bar from it's wrapper and plunged it deep into her eye socket; erupting in an explosion of blood, chocolate, and vanilla.  As the evil wretch slumped backwards over the counter, I pulled the stick from her eye, giving it a satisfactory lick. Mmmm, chocolate...
     
     To this day, I cannot eat ice cream or other frozen gimmicks without hearing the "clack-clack" of the blizzards and seeing the treacherous eyes of the possessed blizzard nazi...




Me - "I worked at DQ when I was 16, and this story actually happened to me one day at work.  The scary part is it was the same woman pictured on the cup.  She has been re-summoned, and now I must stop her.  Again..."

Mark - "You have to drive a dilly bar stick through her heart to keep her down."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Take the shot: